Clickfunnels is a great marketing tool for growing businesses because it makes it easier to generate leads through landing pages, sales funnels, and email marketing. It offers many features, but many people wonder about the price tag that comes along with it.
ClickFunnels is not a free program, but it offers a 14-day free trial. After the trial ends, customers can choose to upgrade to one of its plans at $97/month (1 user, 100 pages, and 20 funnels) or $297/month (3 users, unlimited pages, funnels, and email marketing). Annual plans are also available.
We will discuss ClickFunnels pricing plans, which one is best for you, and a few ways you can make ClickFunnels pay for itself. If you use it correctly, it essentially becomes free because you’ll be making money back!
ClickFunnels Pricing And Plan Breakdown
|FEATURES||$97/MONTH PLAN||$297/MONTH PLAN (PLATINUM)|
Share your funnels with other people
Use the “drag ‘n’ drop” style editor to build your funnels.
Sub-pages that make up an entire funnel.
|Users per Plan|
Set up your team members with their own login credentials and admin rights
Use integrations to connect your favorite payment gateways.
Connect to multiple domains, so you can have multiple brands or products on the same ClickFunnels account
Email Marketing tool that allows you to connect (and reconnect) with your list even after they leave your funnel.
|Weekly Peer Review Hackathons|
Let a ClickFunnels coach guide you through the step-by-step process of building your funnels
Live stream courses and training from the most brilliant minds in marketing and personal development.
|Limited number of courses||Unlimited|
Starter’s Plan vs. Platinum Plan: Which Plan Is Right For You?
You’re eligible for the free 14-day trial if you are a new user. You get to choose to start your free trial on the Platinum or Starter’s Plan.
Unlike other software, ClickFunnels doesn’t limit the tools, pages, or funnels you can create during your trial.
You have access to the unrestricted plan of your choice, so you can decide whether ClickFunnels is right for you or not.
We highly recommend starting on the Platinum Plan because you will test all the available features for no extra cost.
Do keep in mind that there’s a big price jump between the two plans, so it may be hard to switch to the Starter plan if you get used to the Platinum one.
Choosing the right plan will depend on your needs and your level of funnel-building expertise.
1. Starter Plan
If you are a single entrepreneur that already has some previous knowledge about sales funnels but doesn’t have a big email list yet, the starter plan might be the best option for you.
- It includes all the essential tools you will need to build your first couple of funnels from the ground up quickly and efficiently.
- It is the most affordable option, and you can quickly build up to 20 funnels by using the pre-designed templates. No programmers or designers are necessary.
- If you plan to create a membership area, then good news! It is already included. It doesn’t count on your 100-page limit, and you can add an unlimited number of members.
- It doesn’t include the “Follow Up Funnels” email marketing tool. However, you might not need it if you have less than 1000 subscribers. Most email marketing tools have more affordable (and even free) options you can easily integrate with your ClickFunnels account.
- It doesn’t include the full FunnelFlix library, so you won’t have access to the training material and industry updates that other marketers will.
2. Platinum Plan
If you work with a team, manage different brands, have a bigger email marketing list, or manage affiliates for your products, the platinum plan is probably the best option for you.
- This plan gives you unlimited pages, funnels, and follow-up funnels. You also have full flexibility to split-test new funnels and strategies.
- You can add up to 3 users. Each team member in charge of dealing with your funnels will have their own login credentials.
- You can connect your funnels with up to 9 different domains, increasing your network of funnels.
- You have access to Follow-Up Funnels, the integrated email marketing tool that will allow you to reconnect with your customers without leaving the platform.
- You have access to the weekly virtual hackathons, where Clickfunnels experts will help you brainstorm ideas and guide you through the funnel-building process.
- You have access to FunnelFlix, a streaming platform with dozens of online courses in the topics of sales funnels, copywriting, traffic, self-development, and more. This is an excellent resource to train your team on these topics without spending any more money.
- If you work with affiliates, you have access to the Backpack tool, which will allow you to manage all of your affiliate’s needs in a single place.
- The monthly investment is about 3x the starter’s plans, which means it might be difficult to cover if you or your business are on a budget.
Depending on where you are on your entrepreneurial journey, investing in ClickFunnels might bring you great ROI or become a burden if you have no previous marketing experience.
Sometimes it’s best to begin with the Starter plan and upgrade to Premium once you feel comfortable with it.
Can I Use ClickFunnels For Free?
There is no ethical way to use ClickFunnels for free after the 14-day trial period has ended. Grey areas include registering with multiple cards and abusing the 30-day money-back policy. But, there are routes using which you can make ClickFunnels pay for itself, even if you don’t own a business yet.
1. Making The Most Of The 14-Day Trial Period
Although we don’t recommend getting a ClickFunnels account if you are on a tight budget, the trial period is the best time to make ClickFunnels pay for itself.
Russell Brunson, the CEO of ClickFunnels, created a free interview series called 30 Days.
2. ClickFunnels – 30 Days Series
In this series, Russell interviews 30 of his 2 Comma-Club Award Winners (People who have made $1 million using ClickFunnels) and gives them the following scenario:
“You suddenly lose everything. You only have 30 Days to make it all back by using a ClickFunnels account. What would you do?”
These experts gave their 30-day plan, day by day, on how they would use their marketing knowledge and ClickFunnels account to get back to the top. Here’s the interesting thing:
During these interviews, most of these experts don’t use the ClickFunnels account on day 1. They begin building their funnels around days 13 to 15.
This means their plans could easily be applied with a 14-Day Trial account. You can always learn more about the 30 Day Summit.
3. The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
Another option for when you don’t have a business yet is joining the ClickFunnels affiliate program.
ClickFunnels has a highly profitable affiliate program that allows you to get a commission every time someone makes a purchase using one of your affiliate links.
They offer a free course called the ‘Affiliate Bootcamp’, which will equip you with all the tools you need to become an affiliate for ClickFunnels products.
What Is The Best ClickFunnels Product To Promote As An Affiliate?
The One Funnel Away Challenge is the best ClickFunnels product to promote as an affiliate. The price of each ‘One Funnel Away Challenge’ is $100, and you get that $100 commission every time someone makes a purchase using your affiliate link.
It is the easiest to sell and gives you the highest commission from all the product selections.
This means you only need to sell a single unit of the challenge to pay for the monthly ClickFunnels starter plan, and you will begin to be profitable from your second sale onward.
5. Selling Your Own Products Or Services
If you already have a business that sells physical or digital products, it won’t be hard to make ClickFunnels pay for itself.
The variety of tools ClickFunnels has to offer will help you craft and launch your first funnel in no time.
Keep in mind that if you don’t know much about online marketing, you might want to hire someone to write the copy and drive traffic to your website.
ClickFunnels is a great tool for businesses, but it’s not a free service. You will have to pay for access in order to use its tools and programs, but the rates are fairly reasonable.
New users can use the 14 day trial of ClickFunnels for free, but from the15th day, you would have to upgrade to the paid plans.
However, there are many ways in which ClickFunnels may pay itself by helping you grow your business or by making affiliate sales.