It’s no secret that ClickFunnels is one of the most popular sales funnel builders on the market. But what if you can’t afford to pay for it? Is there a way to get ClickFunnels for free?
You can get a free ClickFunnels account in three ways. First, you can sign up for the ClickFunnels 14-day free trial. Second, you can sign up as an affiliate ClickFunnels will pay for itself. Third, you can use exclusive ClickFunnels offers to get free ClickFunnels access for up to 12 months.
This blog post will explain how you can use each of these methods and dispel a few common myths about getting ClickFunnels for free. There are pros and cons to each tactic, so let’s take a closer look.
No Nonsense Ways To Get ClickFunnels For Free!
1. Claim Your ClickFunnels 14-Day Free Trial
The first way you can get a free ClickFunnels account is by signing up for the 14-day free trial.
This is the most popular way people get ClickFunnels for free because it doesn’t require any upfront investment.
All you need is a credit card to get started. Don’t worry, it won’t be used until you upgrade to a paid version.
How To Sign Up For a ClickFunnels Free Trial?
Here’s the simple process you need to follow to sign up for the ClickFunnels 14-day free trial:
- Visit the ClickFunnels official website and click on the “Start Your Free Trial” button.
- Enter your email address and create a password for your account.
- Choose the plan you want to start with.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click on the “Start My Free Trial” button.
After completing all of the steps listed above, you will be taken to your ClickFunnels account dashboard, where you can start building your first funnel.
- The biggest advantage of the ClickFunnels free trial is that it doesn’t require any upfront investment. You can test out all the features of ClickFunnels without paying for it.
- Another advantage is that you get access to the ClickFunnels Platinum plan. This is the most feature-rich plan, and it will let you sample everything that ClickFunnels has to offer.
- The main drawback of the ClickFunnels free trial is that it only lasts 14 days. This period may not be enough time for you to fully test out all the features of ClickFunnels.
- Another downside is that you need to enter your credit card information to sign up for the trial. This can be a problem if you’re not comfortable sharing your credit card information with ClickFunnels.
There are a few things to keep in mind before you sign up for the ClickFunnels 14-day free trial:
- You will need to enter your credit card information when signing up for the trial. However, ClickFunnels will not charge you for the first 14 days. But after the 14 days are up, you will be automatically charged for the plan you chose when signing up. So, in case you decide to discontinue, make sure to cancel your account before the 14-day deadline.
- When choosing a plan, it’s best to choose the Platinum plan because it comes with the most features. Having access to ClickFunnels’ feature-rich plan for two weeks will give you enough time to test out all its features and see if it’s a good fit for your business.
- After signing up for the trial, ClickFunnels will provide you with some training materials to help you get started. They have a few video courses and a comprehensive getting started guide. Before you begin constructing your first funnel, we recommend going through all the training material. You should work quickly so you can make the most of your 14 days.
- You can only have one free trial per unique email. So, if you’ve already used up your free trial or someone else in your organization has used it, you won’t be able to sign up for another one unless you use a different email address. You also won’t be able to edit your old funnels with a new account.
- Initially, if you feel that ClickFunnels is not for you, cancel only when the deadline knocks on the door. There’s a chance that you may not have explored its features fully, or maybe you didn’t use it the right way. So, consider giving it the whole 14 days before making your final decision. You might find something useful for your business down the line. Plus, it’s free!
2. Sign Up For ClickFunnels’ Affiliate Program
If the ClickFunnels 14-day free trial is not sufficient for you and you prefer a self-sustaining solution, the next best thing is to sign up for ClickFunnels’ affiliate program.
As an affiliate, you will get access to a special link that you can use to promote ClickFunnels.
For every new customer that signs up for ClickFunnels using your affiliate link, you will earn a recurring commission every month as long as they remain a ClickFunnels paying customer.
The amount of money you earn will depend on the ClickFunnels plan that your referrals sign up for.
So, by signing up as an affiliate, instead of paying out of your own pocket, you will be able to set up a self-sustaining system that will effectively pay for itself in the long run.
You will still need to buy a plan for yourself, but this strategy will put less strain on your budget.
How to Sign Up for ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
The process of signing up for the ClickFunnels affiliate program is pretty straightforward.
- First, you need to create a free account with ClickFunnels.
- Once you have an account, log in and go to the affiliate tab, which you will find under your account settings.
- Click on the affiliate tab and fill out the form with your personal information.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will gain access to a special link that you can use to promote ClickFunnels.
- You can then start promoting ClickFunnels right away and earn a commission for every new customer you bring in.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Commissions
ClickFunnels has three tiers for its affiliates: Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3.
All ClickFunnels affiliates begin at Tier 1 and are allowed to market a limited group of products.
To qualify for Tier 2, you must generate at least $1000 worth of sales using your affiliate link.
Affiliates at this level can promote a wider selection of products and are also entitled to up to 40% commission.
All affiliates that are able to sell 40 ClickFunnels accounts consistently every month progress to Tier 3, where they can earn a flat 40% in commissions.
The table below shows the breakdown of the ClickFunnels affiliate commissions for each tier:
|Tier Level||Products Allowed||Commission|
|Tier 1||The One Funnel Away Challenge||$100|
|Expert Secrets Book||$1 for book, 40% for upsells|
|DotComSecrets Book||$1 for book, 40% for upsells|
|30 Day Summit||40%|
|Traffic Secrets Book||$1 for book, 40% for upsells|
|2CCL||100% for front end only|
|5 Day Lead Challenge||No commissions on leads, but challengers are led to OFA for $100 commission|
|Tier 2||One Funnel Away ($100)||40%|
|30 Day Summit||40%|
|Expert Secrets Book||40%|
|Traffic Secrets Book||40%|
|14-Day Free Trial||30%|
|Funnel Builder Secrets||30%|
|Funnel Hacking Secrets||30%|
|Tier 3||One Funnel Away ($100)||40% earned on all products sold|
|30 Day Summit|
|Traffic Secrets Book|
|Expert Secrets Book|
|14-Day Free Trial|
|Funnel Builder Secrets|
|Funnel Hacking Secrets|
Suppose you are a Tier 2 ClickFunnels Affiliate and you generate $2000 worth of sales in a month.
Out of that $2000, ClickFunnels will pay you $800 as affiliate commissions (40% of $2000).
That amount is more than enough to cover your ClickFunnels subscription, effectively making ClickFunnels free for you.
And as your affiliate sales grow, you may eventually reach Tier 3.
As a Tier 3 affiliate, you will be able to generate enough sales to make ClickFunnels free for you, plus you can earn a significant amount of money on the side.
If you’re serious about making ClickFunnels free for you, then signing up for its affiliate program is a great option.
However, affiliate marketing does require some effort on your part and it’s not for everybody.
How To Use ClickFunnels For Affiliate Marketing?
ClickFunnels is an excellent tool for affiliate marketing.
With ClickFunnels, you can easily create high-converting landing pages, sales funnels, and lead capture pages.
It’s a great marketing tool for business owners and service providers.
That said, if you have a following on social media or a blog, you can easily market ClickFunnels to your audience and generate sales.
Here’s a list of some good avenues for promoting ClickFunnels:
- Social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- A blog or website
- YouTube channels
- Online communities
If you don’t have an online following, don’t worry. You can still promote ClickFunnels to your local community by reaching out to your friends and family.
- The main advantage of this method is that it’s completely free to sign up for the affiliate program. All you need is a ClickFunnels account, and you’re good to go.
- Another advantage is that it’s a great way to generate passive income. As your affiliate sales grow, you will not only be able to cover your ClickFunnels fee, but you can also make a significant amount of money on the side.
- There’s a risk involved with this method. If you’re not able to generate enough sales, you will lose money instead of making a profit.
- If you sound too sales-y, you may lose credibility and, as a result, end up damaging your online reputation.
- It takes time and effort to build an online following. If you’re not willing to put in some extra work, then this method is not for you.
3. Buy Exclusive ClickFunnels Promotional Offers
ClickFunnels frequently offers promotional deals that are not widely available on its website.
These deals are usually only available for a limited time, so you need to act fast if you see one that you’re interested in.
We will discuss two immensely popular deals that are sometimes offered by ClickFunnels: Your First Funnel and Funnel Builder Secrets.
Your First Funnel
ClickFunnels sometimes offers a deal where you can get your first funnel for free.
This deal includes a lot of bonuses, including a full-fledged 30-day free trial of ClickFunnels.
According to yourfirstfunnel.com, this deal has a total value of $8,745. But, Russel Brunson (a founder of ClickFunnels) is willing to give it away for free.
We think Your First Funnel is an incredible deal because you get 30 days of ClickFunnels (plus a lot of bonus content) for free!
This deal is specifically targeted at beginners who are new to the world of online marketing and funnels.
If you’re looking to get started with ClickFunnels for free, then Your First Funnel is an excellent deal for you.
Price: Your First Funnel is absolutely FREE when you use this promotion.
Funnel Builder Secrets
This is another great deal that ClickFunnels sometimes offers. Funnel Builder Secrets is a training program created by Russell Brunson, the founder of ClickFunnels.
This program is designed to teach you everything you need to know about building high-converting sales funnels.
It’s an excellent course for anyone who wants to learn more about online marketing and funnel building.
The Funnel Builder Secrets program includes a lot of bonuses, including up to 12-month access to ClickFunnels’ Platinum plan, templates, and training materials.
It comes in bi-annual and annual bundles, both of which provide over $11,000 in value.
The best part about buying Funnel Builder Secrets is that you don’t just get access to ClickFunnels for a discounted price.
You also get a lot of valuable resources and training materials that will teach you how to build high-converting sales funnels.
Price: The 6-Month deal costs $997, and the 12-Month deal costs $1997. This is a great value compared to the usual ClickFunnels plans.
What We Recommend?
If you’re looking to get started with ClickFunnels for free or at a discounted price, then we highly recommend that you take advantage of these deals.
If you are a complete beginner, then we recommend that you go with the Your First Funnel deal.
This deal will give you a full month of ClickFunnels access plus a lot of free bonus content.
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive training program on building sales funnels, then we recommend that you go with the Funnel Builder Secrets program.
This program will not only equip you with the best practices of building sales funnels but will also give you access to the ClickFunnels Platinum plan almost for free.
Dispelling Myths Regarding a Free ClickFunnels Account
Before we wrap up, there are a few myths and misconceptions we want to address regarding getting ClickFunnels for free.
Myth #1: ClickFunnels Offers 30-Day, 60-Day, and 90-Day Free Trials
This is not true. ClickFunnels did offer a 30-Day free trial when it first launched. But times changed, and they updated their practices.
As we mentioned earlier, the only trial it does offer is its 14-Day Free Trial that is available to all new users.
Myth #2: You Can Extend ClickFunnels’ 14-Day Free Trial
This is also not true. You cannot extend ClickFunnels’ 14-Day Free Trial.
Once your trial expires, you will be automatically charged for the first month of whichever plan you choose (unless you cancel early).
Myth #3: You Can Get ClickFunnels For Free By Signing Up For A Webinar
This is far from the truth. There are a lot of scammers out there who claim that you can get ClickFunnels for free by signing up for their webinars.
These are nothing but scams, and you will not get ClickFunnels for free by signing up for any of these webinars.
The only way to get ClickFunnels for free is by taking advantage of the deals and discounts that we mentioned earlier in this post.
We hope we were able to give you a detailed overview of how you can get ClickFunnels for free.
In many cases, the best way to get a free ClickFunnels account is by taking advantage of its 14-Day Free Trial.
Once you’re done with the trial, you can either sign up as an affiliate and build a self-sustaining system or buy any of the deals that we mentioned earlier to get a free ClickFunnels account.
Now go and take advantage of these methods so you can get ClickFunnels for free and start building high-converting sales funnels today!